CarnEvil

Monday, October 27, 2008

near and distant

floating around
listening to roxy sounds
dead mind is plain blank
the parity of clouds
when they spit,they scream
scattered drops,lightning and the flakes
making hissing noises
they fall,they touch,
silently into the night
pulsing perception
relations and bonds
both near and distant
reasons and causes
have similar patterns



You know, I had a pimple om my nose when I was a teenager and I tried
so hard to cover it up, and then years later I had another pimple and I
didn't feel like covering it up at all. That's the difference between
being 18 and being where i am now. I was so busy covering my
insecurities that it made them stick out more. Today I just walk in and
announce them.so let me talk about moving on...
Sure I've thought about it.If I could ever meet the right sort of girl.
Aw, where you gonna find her? Somebody that's real. Somebody that's
alive. They don't come that way anymore. Have I ever thought about it?
I've even been sucker enough to make plans. You know, I saw picture of
a resort in mexico on facebook once. I've never been able to forget it.
That's where I'd like to take her. She'd have to be the sort of a girl
who'd... well, who'd jump in the surf with me and love it as much as I
did. You know, nights when you and the moon and the water all become
one. You feel you're part of something big and marvelous. That's the
only place to live... where the stars are so close over your head you
feel you could reach up and stir them around. Certainly, I've been
thinking about it. Boy, if I could ever find a girl who was hungry for
those things...
It's just that anytime I hang on to any bit of hope it slips away from me.
When your life is defined by a single action, it changes the concept of time.
when i was child,i thought being brave meant that you had to take action.
That to have a dream and get forward in life you need courage.
But the only thing you need courage for, is for standing still.
if i had to,
I’d wipe out the whole planet to get her back.


be the knowledge
be the drop
that fills the ocean
upto the brim
that moment,that instant
the heaven belongs to you


Ratings