CarnEvil

Sunday, October 12, 2008

the naked truth

The following is based on actual events.The names,locations and events nothing have been changed.
If the following post hurts anyone then please try to see that i tried to write the truth.Hope u understand.There's no rain this time...it's uncensored talk.You have been warned.


Yesterday night at hit's party after having some 60 ml drinks,Somehow we started talking about girls and virginity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:if you deflower a girl,man.. you're the man. No one can ever do that again. You're the only one. No one, no one, has the power to do that again.
hit: Right. The way I see it. My outlook on the situation. It's like getting fame, you know what I'm saying? Say you was to die tomorrow right, fifty years from now all the virgins you ever fucked are gonna remember you. Right? They gonna tell their grandkids about that shit.
H: Virgins. I love 'em. No diseases, no loose as a goose pussy, no skank. No nothin. Just pure pleasure.
Me: Why you do this?
A: For the same reason ..other men do it.
Me:Don't u regret it,just using all those girls like things.
hit:bro,we ain't raping them.They want us to deflower them.Some are complicated, like the Da Vinci Code, except harder to crack.
H:it's the economics of the arrangement.it's Intimacy without intricacy.
Me:Why do they do it..and you use them..it feels a bit strange ..that's all.I never think of girls that way.
hit:You fall in love that's why..
Me:Don't you??
hit:I loved once, now it's just lust.
H:I was like you too,but when she ditched me..i changed.You will change too with time....
Me:hah..you are wrong..i am stronger than you all.I don't think of them as peices of meat.It's coz of guys like you(pointing to hit and H) that girls think nice guys like me have those intentions.
H:hit you know,this guy turned down a blow job from this girl, mid-blowjob. You know how hard that is for a man? It's called blue balls. He's like Gandhi! But better - he likes
puppets!Stupid..asshole.
hit:How can you do that vicky?You gay or what?
Me:I love "You know whom" and i will never cheat on her.
hit:you fuckin fuck..,she doesn't even love you..open your eyes..njoy the world..taste the cherry.
A:Okay, okay, okay, pump the brakes.
H:yeah man leave it..he will understand us one day.All of us are like this.You can't deny what you are.It's inside you.It will come out one day.
Me:You really want to have this conversation? Do you really want to have this conversation?
A: i said leave it..damn it.WE are here to party..stop man.Let's talk about something else.
hit:[pouring whisky in glasses]Alcohol is the answer to life's all problems.
A:come morning your headache will remind you..

After that we just had our dinner and came back home.But it got me thinking ...not if i didn't knew..but this time i felt how screwed up the world is.
Not only these but majority of guys i know(even the married ones) are like that.They cheat on their gf and wives.I was listening to them yesterday and all that time i was thinking...have all the men become animals..or they were always like that??
I love myself for what i am and i know i will never change.I don't want to be an animal like them.To tell you the truth i never get sexually attracted to girls(guys/animals..u dirty mind)for me it's all about character and love.Am i living in a illusion ??maybe ..but i am happy like this.I would rather die then be like them.

take care guys
[V]

Ratings