CarnEvil

Monday, October 6, 2008

Kick Ass Award

Last few days i received some awards...
Oxy gave me Brillante Weblog award!
mayz gave me Blogging Friends Forever
Hope gave me Blogging Friends forever,Million Dollar Friend and The Spreader of Love Awards!
Sister Sameera gave me Thoughtful Blog Reader,Certified Honest Blogger,I love your Blog,A perfect Blend of Friendship awards!
Preeti gave me i love you blogger award !

Hugs to you all.I will not thank you..coz i know i deserve these ;) hehe
anyways jokes apart...i distribute these awards now :-

Beauty and the BEast gets I love your Blog,Certified Honest Blogger,i love you blogger and Brillante Weblog award.

Zubin brother gets Brillante Weblog award and Blogging Friends forever.

miss hope gets Certified Honest Blogger and I love your Blog.

miss enchanted gets I love your Blog,A perfect Blend of Friendship and The Spreader of Love.

Big brother oxy gets I love your Blog,Certified Honest Blogger,Thoughtful Blog Reader,A perfect Blend of Friendship and Million Dollar Friend.

apna bhai Sidgets Thoughtful Blog Reader,Certified Honest Blogger,I love your Blog,Blogging Friends Forever,A perfect Blend of Friendship and Million Dollar Friend.

my clone mayz gets Thoughtful Blog Reader,Million Dollar Friend,I love your Blog and The Spreader of Love.

a great friend runnerfrog gets Thoughtful Blog Reader,Certified Honest Blogger,A perfect Blend of Friendship and Million Dollar Friend.

natkhat preeti gets A perfect Blend of Friendship,Blogging Friends Forever and Million Dollar Friend.

miss French Cess gets Thoughtful Blog Reader,Blogging Friends Forever,Brillante Weblog award and i love you blogger.

miss priya gets Blogging Friends Forever,i love you blogger,I love your Blog and The Spreader of Love.

think tank Farah gets Thoughtful Blog Reader and i love you blogger.

the textual offender "che" gets I love your Blog and Certified Honest Blogger.

mr.ceedy gets I love your Blog and Certified Honest Blogger.

miss Cinderella gets Thoughtful Blog Reader,i love you blogger and The Spreader of Love.

Princess mia gets i love you blogger,I love your Blog and Certified Honest Blogger.

and i save the best one for
Sameera you have got all the awards so i asked my sis to make a new one..and you are the First recipient of this award the kick ass Blog award.


All the credit for making this award goes to rain girl hugs sis.You receive all the awards i have :D

If i forgot someone..please let me know.
take care guys hope you njoy your awards and no one should use the words thank you,thankx,10q's as a reaction to this post.

P.s.
====
All awards have been posted on the Right.

Ratings