CarnEvil

Saturday, October 18, 2008

it's a play

crying and crying,
the wretched juvenile
an stuttering heart,
things fallen apart
uncared and experienced with age,
ain't no fury,ain't no rage
winding-up the rains
air filled with the smell
embracing the raindrops
they fall in the night
clouds cannot hold
tears of the time
it's a play and i am the mime

Millions of seconds of her, I have locked her in every place you can think off,
i have never been the playboy or the flirty ass.
for me... me it is just about security and commitment and whatever the fuck else!
When you're young, not much matters. When you find something that you care about, then that's all you got. When you go to sleep at night you dream of her. When you wake up it's the same thing. It's there in your face. You can't escape it.
Sometimes when you're young the only place to go is inside..inside to hide. That's just it -she is what I love. Take her away from me and I really got nothing.

the faded dreams
there's no beauty to them
unlike the faded jeans
trying to redraw them
those moments,that time
wind flowing through your hair
when there was nothing in sight,but you
maybe one day dreams will come true

his love would stay forever,as it's true!

love stained force
drowning the ritual of purity!

refused and ruined
the forsaken being,
lets no memory escape
the love blot,
affecting me
with times that never happened

He's not a saddist, just a brokenheart.And his problem happens to be love. He has no control over this, this evil thing inside, the fire, the voices, the torment!It's there all the time, driving him out to wander the streets, following me, silently, but I can feel it there. It's me, pursuing myself! I want to escape, to escape from myself! But it's impossible. I can't escape, I have to obey it. I have to run, run... endless streets. I want to escape, to get away! And I'm pursued by ghosts. Ghosts of memories and of those moments... they never leave me. They are always here...always, always, always...except when I do workouts,Then I can't remember anything. And afterwards they are back! But no one understands me. Who knows what it's like to be me? How I'm forced to act... how I must, must... don't want to, must! Don't want to, but must! And then a voice screams! I can't bear to hear it! I can't go on! I can't... I can't...

Quote from "REVOLVER":
=====================
The greatest con, that he ever pulled... was making you believe... that he is you.

Ratings