CarnEvil

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

he talked again

Me:You came. Even though you're about to break. That's a good sign.
He:(silent)
Me:Well what do you want?
He:You.
Me:Well we better talk then.
Me:So... Why did you come?
He:You got anything?
Me:Depends on what you want.
He:Uh, some more time.
Me:Can't help you.
He:You're gonna give up and die, is that it?
[me does not answer]
He:you are a royal pain in the ass about to get a fucking slap.
Me:I appreciate that but I can't help you. Why can't you forgive yourself?
He:Are sins... ever forgiven?
Me: ...I've never tried.
He:You mean?...”Never tried"...
He:Well, I'm gonna try.
Me:Stay where you belong; in my memories!
He:I will... never be a memory!
Me:Stop running! I know.Even is you find that she doesn't love you. Maybe something will happen that can never unhappen,But you need to think about career now, really take it in.Let her go.Look at you, you think you've got it so damn hard. Well you hate being alone so let people in. Sure you might not answer the phone, but I don't see you throw it away either!
He :Don't piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining.
Me:But for me this is all over. I'm getting out. What was true then is true now. Have a plan. Stick to it.I mean, work it out, mate. We're in the wrong fucking game.
He:Oh, I know you're still there... cause I can feel you dying. I can hear you tapping me... for a little nutrition. Now who's looking for a fix? It gets a little tight in here, do you? Well, you're not wrong... cause the walls are moving in. No food here. Not today, sunshine. My eyes are open and the restaurant's closed. Jog on. Slide off. Find someone else to fill your pipe. Someone, who won't see you coming... or know, when you're there.
Me:Now try to get this straight: there is nothing between us. There has never been anything between us. Just air.
He:Oh, you don't mean that..Do you love her?
Me:YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!
He:You're a sucker to go through with this.you think everything will take care of itself.
Me:Why don't you just fucking rape me?
He:people don't get me either.
[smiles and fades away]

He was once like a lush green forest,alive with love and happines.
but love burned him down to the ground.
The stigma... it's a symptom of love infesting the body. When he trys to eliminate it,
it overcompensates. Inside his body there's a current, like the White Blood Cells. That current is what fights off any malevolent intruders.

In this fight "he" might devour "him".

Ratings