CarnEvil

Sunday, June 22, 2008

a sick post...

His mind doubts
Between boredom and absorbing thoughts
persuading another game of "Who's got the biggest brain",
plotting to be rich And Wild

He seems unaware
Of the power he exercises
These mere mortals
Don't know the truth
living in lies and deceptions
Only a word, my dear
And you can bring this world crashing down

So lie here with me
let's watch the stars
my dear,nobody cares.
the world we know is a sick joke,screwed up
an undefeated champion is time
And it's telling the stories in it's own funny ways
what's in your head is yesterday
what's fresh everytime is today
and what you live for is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't asked you for your compliments or pity .
If you have read and understood the post and have something to say.Be my guest.

Ratings