CarnEvil

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's There..

it's 9:30 a.m. and 28th of the month.Tomorrow i have my Visual Basic Final exam of this semester and i haven't even picked up the book.I don't know what will happen as the paper would not be easy.The problem is not that it's that i am still not feeling like studying.Y??? i myself have no idea.

Both of my Practicals on 24th and 25th went well.Especially the second practical of Computer Graphics the examiner was full of praises for me.I learned that he gave me the highest marks.Happy for myself there although i was not so good but i was better than everybody else.

Tomorrow is scaring me ...Will write one or two line tomorrow when i come back.
Hope that i start studying by evening.

1 comment:

  1. how did it go? :)
    see even ur examiner loved your work - :)

    ReplyDelete

I haven't asked you for your compliments or pity .
If you have read and understood the post and have something to say.Be my guest.

Ratings